Film – Week 11 – Updating Workflow – Mind Like Water

“‘Be shapeless and formless.. like water’ (Bruce Lee)” by Akinini.com is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 2.0

“Have a mind like water.”

― David Allen,  GTD

SUMMARY

• I’ve done some work for creating PSA’s on Sneakonthelot, and have learned about “happy chemicals”, and that I’m most likely extremely deficient on them.

PRACTICE ROOM (TUTORIALS)

Screenshot from sneakonthelot.com
Screenshot from sneakonthelot.com
  • Quick thing: Couldn’t get past Development due to approval of the PSA Topic, but will continue later.

CLASSROOM (THEORY & ANALYSIS)

OUTSIDE (PRODUCTIVITY & THE BRAIN)

Image from bananatreelog.com

• Dopamine: Gonna have to be honest, although I do some (used to do one) of the activities given, I don’t feel like I get rewarded with that much dopamine. I used to regularly lift weights until we got back to Phase 1 in quarantine. I should probably start to do some other activities that help with this, because I’m literally not doing any of these recommended activities anymore. However, I will start to go to the gym again once it’s safe to do so.
  • Oxytocin: Whelp, I really just listen to music, I don’t do any of these activities.
  • Serotonin: Oh no, got no serotonin in me, and kind of feel the effects that are being described.
  • Endorphins: Still don’t really do any of those activities.
  • Conclusion: I should honestly try to do a few of these activities, like trying to exercise from home, which seems like the easiest for me to accomplish.

WHAT I LEARNED and PROBLEMS I SOLVED

• I’ve learned the basics of creating a PSA announcement, and that I have very little “happy chemicals” in me. I really should try to do other activities.